Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Killers Concert

Remember when Is said I got Hal tickets to see his favorite band for his birthday? Well, The Killers' concert was this weekend at the UCCU events center  in Orem. I had never been down there for a concert before, it was smaller than I was expecting it to be, but that was alright by me. We had a great view of the stage.


Of course it started to rain as we were waiting in line for what seemed like forever. I don't think I've ever been excited for the amount of body heat concerts bring to a room. Ok, that sounds totally nasty...

Tegan and Sara were the opening band. I had never heard of them before, but they were good and had a lot of energy.

Then The Killers came out. Guys, they killed it. Haha, ok I had to say that. But really, it was one of the best concerts I've been to.


I was kind of grumpy before they went on stage and by the end I was singing along to every word and dancing around. Hal wanted to hear 'Don't Shoot Me Santa', but sadly they didn't play it. Also, you should go watch the music video for that song, like asap.

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I'm pretty sure Brandon Flowers solidified his man crush status in Hal's mind.

3 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Going to good concerts is always fun!! :)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Ashley said...

There's nothing like a fantastic concert to boost your mood! Recently I went to a Punch Brothers concert. They are lovely! Look them up :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I would have loved to go to that concert!!!

Blogging tips