Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sleepy

Last night Hal elbowed me in the back of the head.

Yup, there is a little looksie into how I slept last night. He has been kind of a crazy sleeper lately. He will have conversations with me that he has no recollection of on the morning. He has even started talking in his sleep. Normally it is just makes me giggle a bit before I fall asleep, but for some reason last night it was not so good.

At least he seemed all bright and chipper when woke me up to kiss me goodbye this morning.

I need a nap.

2 comments:

Cristyannie said...

Take a nap! You deserve it! : ) I love listening to people talk in there sleep...so funny!

Traci said...

Haha... I always try to cuddle Scott (While we are sleeping) I guess last night I tried to cuddle while we were both asleep and he goes "Uhhhhhh Traci!" and I said "Awwwww" And rolled over to the very edge of the bed :) I also have a tendency to steal the covers... we feel your pain :)

Blogging tips