Wednesday, May 20, 2009

India...one day

Yesterday I was trying to get here, to my blog and I accidentally just typed in samnhal, and it brought me to this Wikipedia page. Apparently there is a town in Northern India named Sambhal. How amazing is that? Hal has declared this our next spot to visit.
This is made even funnier if you have known me for a while and know that I used to go by the nickname samb (heather, I just typed smab). The nickname stands for something silly, but we don't need to get into that right now. I'm pretty sure whomever came up with the title for that city was inspired!

Also, in other great news...Hal and I have been married for 8 months today. He looks pretty excited, I know.


1 comment:

Heather Dawn said...

smab!!!! hehehe. Ummm I want to go to India too.

Blogging tips