Monday, May 18, 2009

For the first time I feel...WICKED


We decided to go to California for my graduation trip! I am pretty stoked. A few of our closest friends are coming with Hal and I to celebrate.
The building I work in is next to Capital theatre and we share a parking garage with them. I was super bummed when all of the semis came in and unloaded the set. It was pretty cool to see them unload parts of the set, but it made me bummed because I have LOVED wicked for a long time and I didn't get tickets for it when it came into town.
Good thing I have a sweet-o husband! We are leaving L.A. a day early and Hal is taking me to San Francisco to see WICKED at the orpheum theatre. I am overly stoked if you can't tell. Hal's grandpa lives there so we get to go see him while we're there, which is really nice.
After San Fran we are driving up to Oregon for a family reunion on my dad's side.
I am pretty darnded excited for the trip. If you have any ideas of cool places to see between San Diego and San Fran let me know!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Fun times... You guys are going to have a blast!

Jessica said...

How fun! I heard it is better to see it at a permanent location than a traveling one, we are seeing it in San Francisco in February too. I hope you enjoy your vacation!!

Blogging tips