Friday, August 1, 2008

Muchas Gracias

I have realized lately how truly blessed I am. So I just wanted to take a minute and acknowledge that fact. Lately I have felt like Hal and I have been so blessed, and I am very grateful. I am so grateful to all of the people that have been so so very helpful to us. We have had so many people willing to help us with anything and everything, not just to do with the wedding, but that is a big source of it. So Thank you to anyone that has been so kind and generous with their time, talents, and advice lately. I really appreciate it...and I am sure Hal does too. Thank you for being a blessing in our lives.

I don't know why I have been thinking about this lately...maybe it's one of those things that it's always on your mind until you get it off your chest. Yeah, that's my theory. It's just more of the whole grateful thing...man, and it's not even thanksgiving for months. I am so grateful that Hal and I are in the position that we are in. We are so blessed to both have great jobs and both have the opportunity to go to school if we want. I was so bummed out that I didn't get a scholarship for this year, but really I should just be thankful that the U was willing to pay for my schooling last year. And how great is it that we won't have even been married for a year and I will be graduated from college? I have been so overwhelmed lately with trying to figure everything out and trying to get everything ready to move out and get married and start our life together that I have only been focusing on the negatives and the stress involved. I mean, how awesome is it that I get to plan my wedding (with much help : thank you everyone!) and that I get to choose what I want my special day to be like. We are so lucky that we are in a position that we have so many choices, of if we want a second car or not because Hal has a work truck, and what apartment we want and what area we want to live in. I've just realized lately that not everyone has those choice available to them due to restrictions, so I just wanted to express how thankful I am that we have so many options available, even if sometimes that many choices can be overwhelming, we are lucky, and I appreciate that.

And how could I not express that I am so grateful to my dad for all that he has done for us. I'm very lucky in the fact that he loves Hal and so he has been very helpful and very very generous. And man, I am lucky that I have Hal. He gets up at the crack of dawn...no, way before dawn almost every day and works like 14 hour days most of the time so that we can be prepared. How great is it that he has a job where he can get over a 120 hours in one pay check? I know that I would have broken down a long time ago and given up if I had to work like that, so thanks hun for being so awesome and taking care of me and all of my craziness.

Sorry that I didn't really name people, but really I didn't want to forget someone and make them sad, so thank you to everyone....And on a lighter subject

I got my proofs from Duston yesterday! I am so excited, they look even better than the online version. Amy put together an awesome one already. I love it. I'll have to post it once it's finalized.

And is it sad that when I read newborn on a medical record at work today I immediately thought of newborn vampires running lose in Seattle? Yes, I am re reading the whole Twilight series, and am on Eclipse. And yes, I am a little bit addicted. Oh! in other good news BREAKING DAWN comes out tomorrow. Also, Hal is reading them and he seems to really like them. Haha, I think that is fantastic.

No comments:

Blogging tips