Thursday, September 3, 2015

What a Sale: 40% off

Holiday weekends are one of the best times to buy stuff on sale. Almost every store has some sort of sale going on for labor day. So I picked two sales that I like, and the both happen to be 40% off.

First up is Chicwish.
Have you ever heard of them before? Their clothes are so cute. I will say, it does take a while to receive them, and you have to ship them back to China if you want to return, but they reimburse shipping, and their customer service is very responsive.

Right now, they're having a 40% off sale. Almost everything in the store is at least 15% off though, if you find something you love that's not in the 40% off sale. And let me tell you, I'm kind of now obsessed with that jacket.

Chicwish



Next is Gap
Have you guys seen that flare jeans are back in style? The middle school me can't get back on the flare jeans bandwagon, but I can get on the girlfriend jean bandwagon. Comfy lose jeans that aren't frumpy? Yes please. And ladies, if you don't own a gap bra, you should. They are by far my favorite bras I own.
gap2



Some other Labor Day deals going on -
Bed Bath & Beyond is having their semi annual clearance. Visit in store for up to 50% off
Loft - 30-50% off
Old Navy - Up to 60% off everything in the store

What are your favorite stores/website to shop?

No comments:

Blogging tips