Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

I'm thinking I need a happy post to lighten the mood around here after my last post about Lyme Disease.

And what's more happy than Halloween, my favorite holiday?

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty stoked about my costume, even though it was totally last minute and totally janky, it was awesome blossom in my book. What's better than a Hamburgler costume?
The evening before our church's trunk or treat, I spent about an hour perfectly placing the white duck tape to mimic the stripes since I didn't have any black and white striped clothes; only to put the dress on and not be able to move. So 20 minutes later all the strips of tape were added to a new dress and the show was on the road.

I took off my cape to make for a scary trunk for the kids to come truck or treating at (trunk or treat is a tradition in my church, where people decorate their trunks, and the kids come trick or treating to the trunks of everyone's cars.) Some of them were a little weary of my head poking out of a hole, but once they saw the candy they lost all fear of me. I'm thinking I'm going to have to make this a trunk or treat tradition.

3 comments:

Tanika said...

YOU ARE THE HAMBURGLAR. Amazing.

Susannah said...

Hahaha. You are just too cute!!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Ohmy, Sam, you're so stinking cute!!! Looks like a ton of fun you were having there. hahahahah

xoxo

Blogging tips