Tuesday, May 27, 2014

AMC'S Best Day Hikes Near Washington, D.C.

My sister gifted Hal this book for Christmas since she knows Hal loves hiking most than almost anything.
AMC's Best Day Hikes near Washington, D.C.: Four-season Guide to 50 of the Best Trails in Maryland, Virginia, and the Nation's Capital
via
We've decided to start working our way through the entire book. The hikes range from Easy to Difficult, 1 hour to 7 hours and are all across DC, Maryland, and Virginia.

Now that Hal and I together in DC for the weekends we've started doing a hike every weekend.

So I've decided to post about all of the hikes I do and review them and the book, since the maps and directions on the book are necessary for completing the hikes.

We've already started on the hikes, but if you have any hiking suggestions around the area, or even overnight hikes please share them with us!

As we do the hikes and I post about them, I'll post links back on this page, so it can all be in one place.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Blogging tips