Monday, January 7, 2013

Family Christmas Pictures

On Christmas we took an all siblings minus one photo in front of the Christmas tree. You know, it's nice to take pictures when no one is wearing make up and most people haven't even changed out of their Christmas pjs yet.

It always starts out nice, like this:
And then it quickly turns into something like this:
 Or this:
And it finally ends with something like this:

Gosh I love my siblings. It was so fabulous to have all of us sisters together this year. I missed them while I was gone.

4 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Too funny. I love your socks!!!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

You guys are a cute bunch of sisters! :)

Judy said...

I love your sisters too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That is too cute! My family always takes a photo together too!

Blogging tips