Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas in Cambodia: Fill in the blank Friday


1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     to be Christmas cheer. When you're excited about it other people pick up on that. Also, Christmas music does it real fast for me.   .

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is    being around family and celebrating this important time of the year with those that I love most. I love how magical it feels.     

3.  The holiday season is a time for   being with those your love. Celebrating the different meanings of each holiday. Celebrating the birth of Christ    .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    Usually turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, and then making an sandwich out of it for days after the big event. Oh man, I'm craving turkey so bad. It's so hard to find in this country!   

5.  I will be spending Christmas    In my little studio room with Hal. My family sent us an amazingly big package that I can't wait to open. We're making sugar cookies in the toaster oven that Hal's parents paid for, for Christmas, and going to a Christmas party at a VSO's house who lives in our town  .

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)   Receiving gifts is fun, but I really love to find the perfect gift for each person. It's a special thrill I get, thinking of, and finding each gift. Kind of bummed I couldn't do that this year, but I did leave Christmas presents for all of our family before we left in July  .

7.  I'm dreaming of a    family filled     Christmas. (thanks to skype)

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Have a wonderful Christmas friend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope you and Hal have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Blogging tips