Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Treat

I'm on a roll with blogging lately. It helps that I've just started taking all my pictures with my phone so I don't have to wait to commandeer the laptop from my husband just so I can make a post. So sorry if my picture quality has gone down. You know, I usually mention if the quality if it's from my phone, but I never notice on other people's blogs when they post pictures and they apologize about the quality. It looks fine to me. Like you say sorry because someone might think that picture is so grainy and crappy looking, and because of that never come back to your blog again. Unless I'm way off base people hardly ever notice. Funny how things are like that. So I'm not apologizing anymore! haha, well, I might if I can actually tell the picture quality is bad or something. And if you leave my blog because I post grainy pictures, then you're not the reader I want round here anyway! Ok, that sounded harsh, you are welcome to read and judge my pictures, but I'm going to keep posting them anyway.

It's almost Thanksgiving! How crazy is that?! It seems like everyone is doing posts about what they're grateful for. I don't want to be all cliche...but 'tis the season, so I'll just do one thing I'm grateful for and then leave you with a little Thanksgiving treat.

I am grateful that I'm alive. How about that? Simple, no? Reading all of the Postsecret tweets about hotlines to help people who struggle depression and suicidal thoughts, it makes me really grateful to be alive and to have the support system that I do.

I hope that you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving, and enjoy your families and your food! I'll leave you with this sweet little nugget.

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Have an amazing Thanksgiving girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the helpful post! I would not have gotten this otherwise!

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information.

Anonymous said...

çok okumak ilginçti. Blogumda senin alıntı istiyorum. Yapabilirse? Ve et Twitter bir hesap?

Blogging tips