Thursday, July 9, 2009

California

So I am looking at the pictures from our vacation and I am having a hard time choosing, so I think i'll do it in just a few posts.

If you can't read it, it says Gene Kelly. He is my favorite!
At Santa Monica Pier. We ate at Bubba Gumps and then we went on the ferris wheel. We were freezing and it was kind of scary, but it was still cool to go on a ferris wheel at night and get to see the ocean.
Hal and I rode the bikes at the house down Venice Beach and up to Santa Monica Pier. It was actually really fun, even though my bum was kind of bruised from the seat.

Jessi was amazing and drove us up to the Hollywood sign.
This is the shoe shine station outside of the House of Blues. Meagan has an angry face because she wanted to eat there so badly, but funny story....We got there and walked in and no one was in there...weird. They were closed on Monday and Tuesday. What kind of restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays?! And what kind of restaurant doesn't lock their doors when they are closed? Apparently someone forgot...It was a bummer, sorry Meagan

1 comment:

Traci said...

Fun! And you got some sweet pictures! (I also love Gene Kelly, my sister Sabrina and I would watch him all the time and eat chips and salsa... he is probably more of my favorite that any actor dude right now :) We're stoked to see you guys soon! :)

Blogging tips