Thursday, April 30, 2009

Graduation

Alright, so I know I said the next post would be about the trip on the last post...well, I lied.

I have decided to walk. I know this is very last minute, but for those of you how could possible get off work and want to attend here are the details of graduation.

I am just walking for my college's graduation which starts at 11:15 on May 8th in the Huntsman Center on the University of Utah's campus. If you want directions I can give you some, or trax gets off right by the huntsman center. The website says that all seating is open to people except the obvious seats reserved for students. I believe I will be in section C row 1-8 with the rest of the Anthropology crowd.

Here is the website for my college's graduation if you want to take a look at it: http://www.csbs.utah.edu/graduation.html

I just wanted to post this to let people know who's e-mails I don't have so they know they are invited as well!

So my next post will be about the trip, no promises though.

No comments:

Blogging tips