Friday, January 16, 2009

Uh-oh

It's it...the travel bug has hit me. I just found myself looking at deals online for New York.

I want to go back so badly, we had so much fun while we were there.

We have gone out of town every month since we have been married...except, this month...so far.

I guess this doesn't work very well with Hal and I not spending money this month because we had to pay for school.

But that doesn't mean I can't dream and research where I want to go when we do save up enough to go....

2 comments:

Traci said...

I agree completely! I am feeling that way this weekend, too...You could come to Idaho Falls and go to the Potato Museum with us! (Yes...there really is one, and I want to go, just to say I've been there :)

mikey and kimby said...

Aren't blogs great? I feel the same way you do - I want to get out!

Blogging tips