Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Date

After much deliberation Hal and I have a new date. We are getting married on September 20th. The temple is already booked for 12:20. I am sure someone will enjoy our 11:40 time for the 11th as that is a popular date.

And yay the photographer that is amazing is open that day. We are sitting down with him tomorrow to book him.

Other good news. My sister decided to be a photographer. She took some pictures of Hal and I when we went to Colorado (remember the ones I never posted). Well, here are some of the pictures she took of us http://www.photosbyamy.citymaker.com/engagment.html
I am sure I will eventually get around to posting my favorite ones, but for now you can enjoy amy's favorite ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture on your sis's website that has the two of you standing nose to nose, kind of from a view above you. Very sweet.

Blogging tips