Friday, June 26, 2015

Funny Friday: My Day In Gifs



It may just be me, but I wish I could speak only in gifs sometimes. Especially when I spend 9 hours a day sitting in front of the computer. I've started this thing with some of my co-workers where we'll send emails back and forth with pictures and memes and gifs in response to each other, and it makes computer life infinitely better.

So I started thinking, could I make a post of what my day is like, just in gifs? Well, let's find out.

7:00: Alarm goes off
I slowly wake up during my shower
                 
I ride the metro into the city, and tourist season arrives and I start to think
                 
I get to work and run about two speeds throughout the day
                                
                               
Yay work is finally over, but wait it's metro rush hour
                                      
After the horror of the metro, I wait for the bus in DC humidity like
                          
Depending on my feel goods, I make dinner or we grab some quick food
               
While Hal studies, I be like
             
And somehow I go from being tired all day to not able to sleep
             
I finally drag myself to bed, and pretty soon with two cats, it's like this.
                            
Repeat.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Heehee. You're too cute!

Blogging tips