Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Random Musings

It so often seems like there are small things I want to write about, but they're generally not enough to comprise a post, so perhaps if I put them all together...

1. Friends is coming to Netflix
via
Did you hear me? FRIENDS IS COMING TO NETFLIX!! Remember when I said that Gilmore Girls is my second husband while Hal studies for the CPA? Well, I have two and a half months before we're breaking up, because my original second love is coming to Netflix and will be my winter second husband.

2. Have you Tried PiYo?
                        
Has anyone else tried Chalene Johnson's PiYo (pilates yoga)? My sister in law is amazing and started a challenge for it. It's an 8 week program and you don't need anything other than the discs to do it. I put mine on my google drive and stored them on my phone so I watch them on my phone and do them at the gym in the afternoons. Plus, Chalene is so much more likable than a lot of women in work out videos. Today was my first day of Buns, and I think I left my legs in the gym.

3. New Books
                                                  
I just finished Winter's Tale after literally taking like 3 months to finish it. My kindle kind of crapped out and the book lost me at certain points of over the top description, and did I mention it's something like 700 pages? I need a new book to get me back into loving to read. Any good books you've read lately that you want to recommend?

4. Fall in DC
                        
It's finally starting to feel like fall in DC. It's gotten colder, and the leaves are starting to change. Every morning when I walk outside I just get happy inside that it's fall. It's been pouring all afternoon long and all I want to do is curl up in bed with my pan of rice crispy treats with my husband, and watch my second husband (Gilmore Girls, get it? We came full circle.)

4 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh my goodness, I'm going to have so much to watch while nursing!!! I'm so excited for both Gilmore Girls and Friends - although I have to finish One Tree Hill before I start either of them.

Ashley said...

I need to come to DC because CA has not gotten the memo that summer is over!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Totally jealous that you are experiencing fall!

Rachel said...

We went to Marker Miller Orchard out in Winchester - they have tons of apples left to pick and some amazing cider donuts and bbq sandwiches 😀

Blogging tips