Monday, June 3, 2013

Fabulous Birthdays

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes guys! That was actually Hal's very first post on this blog. Lets hope that we can get him to come back sometime.

I had the most fabulous birthday this last weekend. I wasn't really feeling my birthday this year, normally I'm that annoying person who's telling you how many days until my birthday all month long. But this year, with Hal being gone almost the entire month and my sister moving away, I just wasn't feeling it.

Well my family threw me a BBQ for my birthday and it was fantabulous.

We raced boats down the creek in the park. They were all practically instantly shredded, but it was still fun.

I was so blessed and all o f my family came together to get me that bike I mentioned for my birthday, but even better. Basket. Check. Bell. Check.


I can't believe we didn't take more pictures of everyone who was there, it was so great to have my in-laws and pretty much my entire in state family there.
You know it was a good night when you end it by playing frisbee for hours in the dark. Our hand eye coordination may have gone downhill a little bit, along with the light.

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, it really was a happy day.


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, that's awesome!! A birthday spent with all the people you love is truly a good one!

Susannah said...

I'm glad you had such a special birthday. :-)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday, it looks like a BLAST! :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun!

Ashley said...

how cute! I'm gonna come steal your bike!!!!

Angela said...

Yayyy! What a cute bike. Happy belated bday girl!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!!! You got the bike you wanted!!!!

Blogging tips