Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Biggest Fear

Today's day 7 of the blog every day in May challenge over on Jenni's bog Story of my Life. Today we're talking about fears.

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of.

There is one thing I'm most afraid of. Of course I'm afraid of like me or my family being in a horrible accident, or getting cancer and dying, but the thing I'm most afraid of is something that will likely happen about 1000 times before I get into an accident or get cancer.

I'm afraid of bare feet. Mostly, I'm afraid of bare feet touching my bare skin. I know it's totally irrational, but I don't care. Feet are disgusting and I don't want them on my skin. I wear socks or footies every day to cover up my feet. The only times I go sockless is at the beach or when I'm getting wet. I've met other people who are afraid of feet, but I've never met someone else who covers their feet like I do because they hate feet so much.

When I was younger and would tell people I was afraid of feet they would always try to touch me with their feet. I hated that. My brother in law used to wrestle me to pull off my socks and then tie them into knots that were hard to undo so I couldn't put them back on right away. I had a few socks where I could never get the knot undone.

I'm not even going to post a picture with this post because I hate looking at feet so much.

7 comments:

Ashley Taylor said...

I laughed a little at this. Mainly because I had to give pedicures when I was in beauty school and QUICKLY got over that fear. :)

xo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com

Tanika Rice said...

I love this about you, and it reminds me of my sister :D

Susannah said...

That's a super funny thing to be scared of!!! I'm sure I have plenty amusing things that I'm scared of, though. :-)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I don't even know what to say! But hey, everyone has fears, right?

Le Petit Plastique said...

Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

**Sunglasses Giveaway on my Blog!**

The Egg said...

ew i hate bare feet!!!

xo the egg out west.

Rachel said...

Some girls at my beauty school also have the irrational fear/disgust, for feet. That's really a bad thing for them because we have to do pedicures.

Blogging tips