Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blogger Love

Today is the fifth day of the May blogging challenge and I'm pretty excited that I'm still going. I think this might be the first time I've ever blogged on a Sunday. Well, Sundays are special days and all about showing love.  My little 3 year olds that I teach in primary every week were really sweet and showed me love today, so I'm going to return the favor and show a blogger some love.

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

This was a hard choice! But I decided to show some love to one of my new favorite bloggers, and just a recent blogger friend, Angi from Into the Forest Dim.

And she won't even get mad at me for just stealing this picture from her blog because I wasn't smart enough to ask ahead for her to send me one, because she's cool like that.

She lives on a small island in Alaska called Sitka. Never heard of it either? Well, here's a map.

Her and her husband seem super cool and like to go kayaking an hiking on the rare day that it isn't raining.

She has cool stories about bears eating garbage, and the police blotter in her town, is the most fantastic thing I've ever read.

So go give some love to Angi.

And see who else is doing the May Blog challenge over at Jenni's blog.

6 comments:

Tanika said...

That police thing is HYSTERICAL :) If she's a friend of yours, she's a friend of mine :) Following along :)

Tanika said...

That police thing is HYSTERICAL :) If she's a friend of yours, she's a friend of mine :) Following along :)

Tanika said...

That police thing is HYSTERICAL :) If she's a friend of yours, she's a friend of mine :) Following along :)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Checking out her blog now :)

Angi said...

You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for writing this, I may or may not have a HUGE grin on my face right now. ;) You've also made me realize that I need a better picture for my blog home page...maybe one that actually shows my face...lol!!

Rachel said...

Yeah, Angi's pretty awesome! :)

Blogging tips