Friday, January 11, 2013

Funny Friday

I've been taking some funny pictures lately and thought it would be fun to do it as a blog series, a Funny Friday post where you post the picture, and if it's necessary, a funny story to go along with it. Kind of like the wordless Wednesday posts out there...except, you can add words, and it has to be funny. To kick it off I'll start with this picture I took last night.


I'm not even sure what time I took this photo. I was awoken to being jabbed in the face by a whisker. I tried to let the kitty under the covers. I know it's totally gross, but it's an old cat and she loves sleeping under the covers and does it when we're not home so there's no sense in keeping her out on a cold night when she'll wake you up trying to get under them anyway.

Well she didn't want to get under the covers. All of the sudden she was up on my pillow. My brand new fluffy I'm so excited to sleep with, just bought that day, pillow. And the next thing I know she's laying down on my face. On My Face. I let her stay there long enough to take this picture in my half asleep daze, and then I made her move. I know. I'm mean.

3 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, cats are so ridiculous lol.

Marlen said...

hahah that happens to my friend ALL the time- we're pretty sure it's her cat Elton's secret murder plot. cats, good lord

Ashley said...

Well...at least she's adorable little "cuddle" buddy :-) !!

Blogging tips