Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Songs for Life: Karla Adolphe - Beautiful Sound

I heard this song for the first time the other day on a terrifically long uncomfortable bus ride from Phnom Penh back to site. I love hearing and song and it just inspires the listener to want to play it at a certain time. I guess that's the whole basis of these Songs for Life. Except, this one is more of a song for death. After I heard it the first time I told Hal I wanted him to play it at my funeral. Of course he just said "who said you die first?" Then he said "do I have to whistle the last part" and I told him "Of Course"

So, just in case..I'm telling all of you, I want this played at my funeral, because really, it's a celebration of life.

Karla Adolphe - Beautiful Sound

Beautiful Sound

No comments:

Blogging tips