Thursday, December 1, 2011

Country Love Garden

While my provincial town may not be very western, or have too many attractions, it does have one really cool attraction. It has the Country Love Garden. I didn't really know what to expect when another PCV told me it was like mini golf, without the golf. The garden just blew away my expectations, it was fabulous. Seeing all of the strange statues, just plopped down in the middle of a garden, the dinosaurs, the minotaurs, and the kitty cats, all very reminiscent of their natural habitats.




And it came complete with an awesome playground area.

Now do you understand the description, of mini golf, without the golf? This is where people in the area go to get their engagement pictures taken, and after going, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want their picture taken next to a giant gorilla,a dinosaur, or even a very anatomically correct family of tigers.

I will warn you, this garden comes with an odd amount of phallic symbols...take another look at the gorilla.

4 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha, I can't help but laugh a little bit ;-)

Jena Roach said...

haha. This is cute. :) Looks like you guys had fun exploring. I'm gonna go take another look at the gorilla ;)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Fun! Tell me, how terrifying is the seesaw as a grown up?? I tried it the other day and started screaming like a little baby. lol.

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Awww, how fun!!! You guys make me laugh. A lot! Thank you!

Blogging tips