Friday, July 29, 2011

Scenes from our last days

Huzzah, I finally have power to my computer to blog! Thanks to another trainee who bought a converter (p.s. it's hard to find converters in Cambodia, so don't believe them when they say you can get them here easily.
I just wanted to post a few pictures from our last few days in Utah. We had a great couple of last days and had a great goodbye party, at which I did not take a single picture, so sorry about that.

My work was so supportive of us going that they had a little cake get together on my last day. They had someone make this cake.
Yes that is Ankor Wat and the Peace Corps symbol on a cake. How cool is that? I was so impressed with the woman that made this, her cakes are yummy too!


It was weird for me to leave my job, it felt like I had been there forever. I decided to leave something behind for them to remember me, so I left this at my desk.
Aww yeah I did. Thank you pinterest for the idea.

Sorry I don't have a whole lot of pictures from our last little bit in Utah, but we spent most of our time with family doing things like this.
I'm so glad that we got all of the family time that we did, because it has only been a short while since we've been gone, but it feels like forever and I miss them!

Thank you to everyone who came to see us goodbye and a special thanks to Meagan and Charles who held our place in the security line at the airport, and without whom we wouldn't have made it to our plane with 1 minute to spare.

2 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

:D Sending you hugs... and glad to hear you got the converter problem solved. ;)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw love it!

Blogging tips