Thursday, February 17, 2011

We have a kitty, yes we do, we have a kitty, how about you?

I haven't talked about it much on this blog, but Hal and I have a kitty. My family has had her since she was 6 weeks old, and I've been her owner since then. I brought her to live with us when I got married, and she was very happy about that...since she doesn't like other cats, especially when they do like her. She's so soft and snuggly, and very spry for being 10 years old. Last summer she brought home a bird and tried to bring a still alive mouse into the house. She's 10, she's not supposed to bring that stuff home anymore. Poor guys.

So as she's gotten older, she's become very very snuggly, especially now that it's been cold. If you have a blanket out, she's there! I've gotten some great photos of her lately in all of her snuggle glory.



It's been really cold in our apartment lately so she has to cuddle up when she can. I'm sorry this picture is terrible, but I had to factory reboot my phone because of software issues, part of that being the camera, so I lost the good picture of this.
She snuggled up with him not only because he had a blanket, but because he had the space heater on him as well. A little while after kitty left I looked over and found this.
Poor guy. Homework's a beast. I had some videos of our kitty playing, but once again, lost those too. I'll have to take some more, because it's pretty funny when she comes over and plops her big self down on Hal's books and starts batting at his pencil because she wants to play. Oh, and I'll go ahead and throw this one in there for good measure

haha! We're such mean pet owners! I swear she's not that fat, that shirt was just small. It's like what they say on what not to wear, you have to dress your size now, well, that shirt was not her size.

4 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

haha...definitely not her size. ;) She's a cutie!!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hahaha! That last photo with the too small shirt is just hilarious!

Traci said...

Haha, LOVE your cat! And I love the shirt ;) Shows off all of her beautiful kitty hair :)

Amy Hansen said...

Awww...I miss her!

Blogging tips