Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

I have always wanted to play along with this, but I am not usually online on Fridays since it's my day off, but I am waiting for Hal to come back with the Chinese food so we can have a picnic in the front room and watch a movie he got for me to have a low key early celebration. Stop by Lauren's blog The little things we do for more Fill in the Blank Friday. soo, here we go with

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. Today I am wearing stripey blue and white long sleeved shirt with my favorite dark blue jeans, and my cute brown polo shoes

2. My favorite childhood food was chicken nuggets and my favorite food now is this is a hard one. I really LOVE (sorry, wasn't meant to be all caps, but my cat just rested her head on the computer and hit the tab and the caps button, haha) I love mashed potatoes, or really potatoes in any form.

3. A day that I am too busy to read a book is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was Valentine's Day and the next movie I want to see is Coco before Chanel. I'm so stoked. Hal knew I really wanted to see it, so he got it for us to watch tonight. I'll let you know how it is..

5. My favorite smell is The way outside smells after rain because, It just has such a distinct clean lovely smell. It makes me happy .

6. A weird little quirk I have is I won't use a public restroom unless I'm about to die. I'm really good at holding it, and even though it's bad for you I will hold it over using a public restroom. .

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm that depends on what kind of personality test. the serious ones I'm an ENFJ, thats extrovert,intuative feeling, judging, but if we're talking silly little ones they'll tell my because of my hair length and what not I'm cute .

Well, that's it. Look for my anniversary post up tomorrow. woo woo.

3 comments:

Pria said...

Absolutely with you on ans # 5 ..isnt it the best smell ?
droppin by from lauren's ..hv a gr8 weekend !!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Yay for Chinese food and movie night. Hope you had fun. :D
And yes, about the public toilets...I'm kinda the same...just realized that. And yes, on #5!! :)

Happy weekend.

J.Ashley said...

I so agree with you on #6, there are just something about public bathrooms that I don't like...Thanks for following me! I am your new follower

Blogging tips