Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fortune Cookie

There was a lonely fortune cookie sitting on the break room table just calling out my name. For those of you who don't know me well, I like fortune cookies. It literally said: EAT ME! Well, the post it note on it said that. Anyway, it gave me a fantastic fortune.

Take that chance you've been considering.

How great is that? Not only is it great because it's an actual fortune, kind of sort of, better than most of the fortunes you get now a days, but it's also great because I have an interview tomorrow, so it fits!

Thank you fortune cookie for igniting my excitement.
You'll be to blame if I don't get the job. Yup, that's logical.

2 comments:

Traci said...

You make me laugh, that is awesome! I'm sure you will get the job! And! I Love fortune cookies too! We got one on our honeymoon that pretty much said we were pregnant (We weren't, but it was a fun one for a honeymoon!) :)

Jessica said...

Good luck tomorrow, I have been thinking about you all week. I will pray that everything goes smoothly and that all the information in the tests comes easily.

Blogging tips