Friday, October 3, 2008

Egad, I was tagged.

I have been tagged, and I figure this would be a good introductory post to the new phase of the blog...MARRIED LIFE!!

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Hal
2. family
3. My religion
4. Anthropology
5. socks
6. Sweet patterns: plaid and argyle
7. Halloween. I can't wait!!!
8. Animals

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. I love you
2. Hey hun
3. Kikis (aka kitties aka ebony)
4. ola at the end of everything
5. dirt bag
6. Edward
7. Lame
8. Hoface

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to Scotland
2. Travel the world
3. have kiddles
4. discover an important archaeological artifact
5. have my own little zoo
6. Live in Scotland or at lease Europe
7. Graduate from College
8. Do something to be remembered by.

8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Don't freak out, it will work out.
2. It all happens for a reason and a purpose
3. To do all of those things that look aweseomly fun, even if you're doing them alone...people will usually join
4. To follow the spirit.
5. You can't change someone
6. Most of the time it isn't about you...people just need someone they trust to release it on.
7. Stand up for yourself and for what is right.
8. To stay clam, it helps the situation.

8 things I currently want/need:
1. To create a budget
2. To finish putting our apartment together
3. A tv stand
4. To go grocery and household shopping
5. To watch the movie i just bought
6. For Hal and Eb to get along better. Maybe for Eb to miraculously stop shedding.
7. Homework to be done.
8. to be graduated

8 places I want to see/visit:
1. Scotland
2. Neskowin
3. Punta Cana
4. France
5. Germany
6. Anywhere else in Eurpoe
7. The east coast
8. Egypt

8 people I tag:
1. Hal
2.Monca
3. Jessica
4. Traci
5. Jessi
6. Anyone else who is reading this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crap - I never get tagged, and that means I don't have to rub my last 2 working braincells together! LOL But I'll accept the challenge.

Blogging tips